JEE Advanced Result 2020 – IIT JEE Advanced Final Result 2020: There are many entrance exams conducted throughout the country, and JEE Advanced is one of them, the students would get admissions into top IITs, NITs throughout the country in engineering or architecture courses, the exam is held or conducted by various seven IIT’s (one of the usually once a year) under the guidance of JAB which stands for ‘Joint Admission Board’. This exam is different from the JEE Mains, there is a major difference between both the exams are ‘eligibility criteria’, based on which the students appear for the exam, to get more details about the eligibility criteria students are requested to check the official portal where more details would be available, although once the evaluations are completed the JEE Advanced Result 2020 will be released.
Coming to the details about the exam paper, there are 2 papers and for each paper, 3 hours time is given. Both the papers will consist of the sections from subjects including Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics. The exam is conducted in online mode. The AIR holders of JEE Mains (top rank holders upto the limit decided by the officials) will be eligible to write the exam. Once they (candidates) have qualified the exam (JEE Mains), they will get the JEE Rank Card or Score Card which is also known as ‘All India Rank’ or ‘AIR’, now coming to the JEE Adv Result which is expected to be released in the month of June, expected in second or third week of June, 2020, more details are updated as follows.
Information About JEE Advanced Result 2020
- Name of Official Authority Conducting Exam: Various IIT’s under guidance of ‘Joint Admission Board’ (JAB), IIT Roorkee (2020)
- Name of Examination: JEE Adv. Examinations 20219
- Exam Dates: October 2020 for Paper 1 and Paper 2
- JEE Advanced Exam Results Released Date: October 2020
- Category: All India Level Entrance Exam
- Status: Available Soon
- Official site to Download/Check JEE Advanced Result 2020: jeeadv.ac.in
After the declaration of JEE Adv Result 2020 and AAT Result 2020, the seat allotment or counseling process would begin and that is expected in the last week of June. A candidate can appear for the JEE Mains exam for 3 consecutive years but when we talk about the JEE Advanced Entrance Exam the student is eligible to appear for the 2 consecutive times. A student has to read all the eligibility criteria before appearing or applying for the exam, although if a candidate has doubts then you can leave your valuable comments through the comments section and we will try to answer your query sooner, and make sure you bookmark this website by pressing CTRL+D now as it would be easier for you to access this website. Stay tuned with us for more updates.
How To Check JEE Advanced Result 2020 Online
- Log in to the official website of JEE Adv which has been mentioned here
- Under the ‘Result’ section you have to select the appropriate Result which is JEE Adv
- Enter details required like your roll number etc to proceed
- Now within a short span of time, the results would be displayed on your screen
- You can take the print out or save it in PDF File format or can take screenshot or snapshot.